Renewals & Transfers
All ASSE 6000 credentialed personnel will renew in January and/or July each year.
For ASSE 6010 medical gas installers, there will be semiannual braze renewals – once in January and once in July. The first renewal after initial certification will be no charge, and there will be a $25 fee per braze renewal thereafter. If both the ASSE 6010 and ASME IX certifications are current, the installer will receive a new ID card every 6 months with updated expiration dates.
All other ASSE 6000 certifications are renewed every 3 years to coincide with new editions of NFPA 99. This renewal requires a 4-hour course and a subsequent exam, per ASSE 6000.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Online renewal portal coming soon.
Please check back for more information.
MGA does accept transferred credentials from most recognized credentialing agencies. Please see the appropriate transfer forms below and email this with a copy of your most current ID card to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- ASSE 6005 – Medical Gas Systems Generalist
- ASSE 6010 – Medical Gas Systems Installer
- ASSE 6020 – Medical Gas Systems Inspector
- ASSE 6030 – Medical Gas Systems Verifier
- ASSE 6035 – Medical Gas Systems Bulk Verifier
- ASSE 6040 – Medical Gas Systems Maintenance Personnel
- ASSE 6050 – Medical Gas Systems Instructor
- ASSE 6060 – Medical Gas Systems Designer